How to contact HomeGround
As our customer you can control and manage your details on our website:
- change your billing address and preferences;
- pay your ground rent invoices;
- view your account summary;
- apply for a service, such as consent for alterations or a lease extension;
- request a refund;
- add an authorised person to manage the account on your behalf.
You can also contact us by:
- enquiry form on the website
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone on 020 3966 2974 (opening hours are Monday - Friday - 10am - 4pm)
- writing to us at HomeGround Management Ltd, PO Box 6433, London W1A 2UZ
If you wish to make a payment you can call our automated payment line directly on 03300 887953.
Please remember to quote your 12-digit customer reference number on all correspondence, which you can find on HomeGround invoices. If you do not have this information, please give us your full property address with the postcode.